For decades, ZIP Delivery has been a leading courier service in the DFW area. Offering a number of services, including in-office warehousing and logistics services, ZIP Delivery is a great business solution for many companies. Over the years, ZIP has established strong business relationships with many of its clients and has maintained a standard of excellence and efficiency when it comes to service.
In order to fulfill the growing number of clients and delivery requests, ZIP Delivery is currently looking to hire multiple Independent Contractor Drivers.
For a full job description of the Independent Contractor Drive position, see below:
All candidates must meet criteria in the qualifications portion of job description.
- This position involves working as part of the ZIP Delivery team to provide efficient and accurate courier services.
- Drivers must represent ZIP’s standard of customer service.
- Drivers are independent contractors and are paid weekly on commission.
- All contractors must pass a background check and have a good motor vehicle record report.
- The Independent Contractor Driver position is not an 8-5 job and does require some flexibility.
- All new drivers are expected to be on call after hours one day per month.
- Must own a car, SUV, wagon or truck
- Must have state-minimum insurance
- Must have a high school education
- Must be available Monday through Friday
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must have a valid Texas license
- Candidates cannot have felonies
Drivers who meet all qualifications can start immediately. All applicants are welcome to come by the ZIP Delivery office Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm to fill out an application. Applications can be completed online as well. All online applicants will be called for an interview.
ZIP Delivery is also looking for After Hour Drivers who can be available between 5 pm and 7 am for on call deliveries. Inquire within for more information.